10 Commandments of SUCCESS
Posted November 8, 2007on:
1. Hard Work : Hard work is the best investment a man can make.
2. Study Hard : Knowledge enables a man to work more intelligently and effectively.
3. Have Initiative : Ruts often deepen into graves.
4. Love Your Work : Then you will find pleasure in mastering it.
5. Be Exact : Slipshod methods bring slipshod results.
6. Have the Spirit of Conquest : Thus you can successfully battle and overcome difficulties.
7. Cultivate Personality : Personality is to a man what perfume is to the flower.
8. Help and Share with Others : The real test of business greatness lies in giving opportunity to others.
9. Be Democratic : Unless you feel right toward your fellow men, you can never be a successful leader of men.
10. In all Things Do Your Best : The man who done his best has done everything. The man who has done less than his best has done nothing.
– Charles M. Schwab